Sunday, August 18, 2024

Lone Star Texas Grill #1302 - Brampton, ON

CLOSED August 18, 2024

https://www.insauga.com/3-restaurants-that-closed-in-brampton-oakville-and-burlington-in-august-2024/

156 West Drive

Established 2011

Visited December 13, 2017

 

I avoided Lone Star Texas Grill as I thought it to be part of the USA based Lone Star Steakhouse chain but a little digging shows that they are different entities.  Lone Star Texas Grill is pure Canadian.

Typically I see wait staff in a restaurant doing the minimum and making themselves scarce.  Not so here.  The staff work as a team, lending a helping hand, busing tables, delivering food.  I'm impressed with the service.


Top Sirloin. Lone Star is known for their steaks and they do it right. I asked for medium and it arrived in the medium rare to medium range which is exactly how I like it. Warm pink center, juicy, moderately tender being it is sirloin, and mildly seasoned. I'm impressed with the execution and output.

Good job.

Food: ★★★
Service: ★★★
Probability of making an out of the way return: 0%
Probability of returning if in the area: 30%

No comments:

Post a Comment