Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Shawarma Xpress - Brampton, ON

CLOSED April 30(?), 2024

215 Delta Park Blvd

Established 2016

Visited February 23, 2017

By now my palate has tasted its fair share of Middle Eastern food in Brampton, and I have a sense of what good Middle Eastern food tastes like or at least what I like.


As much as I wanted to like it, this particular Lamb Shawarma dish left me deflated.  I was expecting zing and kick in the pants seasoning but alas, the food fell flat.  It's middle of the road at best. They didn't bring their A game. The nearby competition and there is plenty of competition in Brampton, does a better job.  That the service was less than warm and welcoming despite being the sole customer present at the time didn't increase my perception of the food quality.  If you're going to offer middle of the road food, at least compensate with world class service and hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment